Click for MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
NAPM-SFV has decided not to pass along the 2012 dues increase from ISM described below.
ISM asked that a message be sent to everyone who is on record at ISM as a member since a dues increase has been approved by the ISM Board of Directors. At its August 17-18, 2011 meeting, the ISM Board of Directors approved a $20 dues increase, to take effect in 2012. The Board Highlights was published in the September 2011 issue of NewsLine. If you have any questions, or if there’s anything else I can assist with, please let me know.
Vice President, Affiliate Support
Institute for Supply ManagementTM
2055 E. Centennial Circle|Tempe, AZ 85284
P. O. Box 22160|Tempe, AZ 85285-2160
480.752.6276, extension 3113
800.888.6276, extension 3113
NAPM-SFV provides additional benefits, plus savings to each of our members. Like several other very successful ISM affiliates, NAPM-SFV 2012 membership is $315 the first year and $295 renewal each year after the first year.
Your NAPM-SFV membership includes:
- Free admission to our Annual Supplier Night (including dinner)
- Free NAPM-SFV Dinner Meetings (9 per year)
- Savings of over $150 per year in dinner meeting fees
- No need to file any monthly expense report for dinner meetings
- Discounts on all ISM and NAPM-SFV training, seminars, books, papers, and publications
- Exclusive access to the member only section of the ISM website
- Exclusive access to the member only section of the NAPM-SFV website
- Exclusive membership access to the ISM Career Center
- Exclusive membership access to the ISM Bid Specification and Example Database
- Exclusive membership access to the Center for Advanced Purchasing Studies (CAPS)
- CAPS Benchmarking for most industries and other supply chain research
- Unlimited networking opportunities
- Local membership to the National Association of Purchasing Management – San Fernando Valley
- National membership to the Institute for Supply Management (ISM)
All this and more when you’re a member of the National Association of Purchasing Management – San Fernando Valley (an ISM affiliate).
You can direct any questions you have to Wanda Robertson, 1 (323) 340-4924, or by email to:
Top 10 reasons to join NAPM - San Fernando Valley Affiliate of ISM:
1. With nearly 300 members, NAPM-SFV is one of the best recognized ISM affiliates in the West.
2. Regular monthly dinner meetings featuring exciting speakers and topics addressing timely, cutting edge issues.
3. Educational workshops and seminars taught by qualified professionals, and presented locally at affordable prices.
4. Professional growth through a network of highly skilled Purchasing and Supply Management professionals.
5. CPSM classes and ISM certification review workshops offered every semester through local universities. (CEH,s awarded)
6. Our monthly electronic newsletter featuring timely and informative editorials and articles and a calendar of up-coming events.
7. Opportunity to meet many local suppliers at our Annual Supplier Night event.
8. Exclusive access to local job opportunities through our email distribution list.
9. Personal and professional growth by becoming a member of the NAPM-SFV affiliate management team.
10. Monthly report on ISM's Leading Economic Indicator - the "Report on Business" used by many Economists.
Click for MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION